Taxes Included Shipping Calculated at Checkout
|Place of Origin||#originPlace#|
|Assembled Length (in.)||35.40|
|Assembled Width (in.)||35.40|
|Assembled Height (in.)||36.20|
Full Assembly Required||Environmentally Preferred ||Six Months Warranty
1. Contemporary Style: Gather around the table with this simplistic modern dining set, designed with a sleek silhouette and finished in a warm espresso lacquer.
2. Manufactured for Quality: In comparison to other MDF manufactured dining sets, this dining set frame and legs is crafted of 100% premium rubber wood to ensure a long-lasting lifespan. The tabletop and and hidden 2-tier shelving underneath are manufactured from wood slabs featuring resistant veneer to prevent wear and erosion from daily use. The base rubber pads attached on legs maintain your set’s balance and help preserve your flooring.
3. Perfect for Family Use: Designed with style and practicality in mind, keep your table top clutter free with the hidden bottom shelf where you can tuck away magazines, chargers, decorative baskets and more.
4. Assembly & Dimensions: Easy set up with clear manual instructions included. Table Dimensions: 35.4”L x 35.4”W x 36.2”H. Tabletop weight capacity: 300 lbs; Shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
1. Contemporary style
2. Extra 2-tier hidden shelving for storage
3. Simple assembly
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
Table:35.4”L x 35.4”W x 36.2”H, 55.88 LBS
|Package Dimensions & Weight
Table:39”L x 39”W x 6”H, 67.34 LBS
||17“L x 17”W
Table: 300 LBS
Shelf: 50 LBS
Dining Room Set of 5
Chairtop—foam + PU leather
Table frame—rubber wood
Chair frame—plywood +rubber wood
Seat cushion:60 mm
Additional Tools Required
Electric drill or cross screwdriver needed
Care & Maintance
1.Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes.
2.Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish.
3.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.